Friday, February 03, 2006

WHO AM I?

I am your constant companion.
I am your greatest helper or your heaviest burden.
I will push you onward or drag you down to failure.
I am completely at your command.

Half the things you do,
You might just as well turn them over to me.
And I will be able to do them quickly and correctly.
I am easily managed; you must merely be
Firm with me.

Show me exactly how you want something done,
And after a few lessons, I will do it automatically.
I am the servant of all great people, and, alas, of all
Failures as well.

Those who are great, I have made great.
Those who are failures, I have made failures.
I am not a machine, though I work with the precision of a machine,
Plus the intelligence of a human.

You may run me for profit, or run me for ruin.
It makes no difference to me.

Take me, train me, be firm with me,
And I will put the world at your feet.
Be easy with me and I will destroy you
Who am I? ......




....I am HABIT.


Habits can make you or break you! Habits are like 2 year olds. If you let them loose without supervision, they will eventually get you in trouble. The only way to lead a satisfied life is to cultivate good habits that will lead you to where you really want to end up in life. Oh, and the best way (if not the only way) to get rid of old (bad) habits is to replace them with new (good) habits!

so long!...

-samcam

No comments: